Some selected staffs of the Municipal Environmental and Sanitation Unit of the Ahanta West Municipal Assembly in collaboration with the Management Information System Unit (MIS) had a ONE DAY in-service training on the implementation and execution of E-Tankas within the Municipality.
The training was held at the Municipal Assembly Hall on Tuesday,19th September,2023. In attendance were the Head of Municipal Environmental and Sanitation Unit Mr. Ted Tettey, Mr Christian E. Biney Municipal Head of Management Information System (MIS) and staffs from both units.
Issues discussed included:
- Formation of E-Tankas Taskforcef
- Operations of E-Tankas tablets within some of the poor network zones in the municipality.
- The challenges involve in the operation of the E-Tankas App on the Tablet
- The Momo Pay automated receipt after initiating a payment on the App.
- The issuance of abatment notice, etc
Below were pictures of the event: